In our premises:
The rules of life at the campsite La Baie are not numerous but they are essential:
• Well-being and consideration: these are the watchwords of business relationships and ensure that everyone can flourish in their daily work.
• Encouragement of personal development with regular quality training offered to our employees.
In addition, through the social prism, the campsite La Baie is also a company turned towards the others. We are involved in sponsorship and local partnership, which is why we prioritise short circuits.
• Choice of local craftsmen for the work.
• Promotion of local producers.
• Partnership with establishments and services providing assistance through work (ESAT
• Sponsorship of the team Envol Bretagne
(swimrun team qualified for the last world championships)
• Participation with the team in actions in favor of the Telethon
In conclusion, a CSR policy is JUST common sense in the service of the collective. It is simply a company's contribution, through useful actions, to improving our tomorrow.