Mobile home rental for 6 people with deck
The mobile home Privilège 2/3 bedrooms (our new model for 2017), with its big lounge, offers comfortable room and can host up to 6 people.
This 2 bedrooms mobile home with great comfort of 31m², get benefits of a trendy design, a fitted kitchen with a central island and a lounge ideally set for contemplation, convertible into a 3rd bedrooms open on a elevated wooden deck.
Description of the mobile home :
- Separable living room by a curtain with a convertible sofa (2 bunks)
- Dining area : central island with its bar stools
- Kitchenette (sink, gas cooker, refrigerator, microwave oven, water heater, cooker hood, electric coffee maker, kettle, toaster, fan, dishware and kitchenware supplied)
- 1 big room: double bed 140x190cm and wardrobe
- 1 room: 2 single beds 80x190cm and wardrobe
- Bathroom with sinks, shower and hair dryer
- Separated toilets
- Set of garden furniture and parasol
- Barbecue authorised, gas and electric
- Electric heating in the lounge, bathroom and bedrooms
Carnac and La Trinité sur Mer only few minutes away...
The beach, 50 meters from the entrance of the campsite, La Trinité sur Mer and Carnac only few minutes away, a direct access to the coastal path... : this priviledged location will allow you to fully enjoy your holidays in the sea breeze by limiting the travels in your car and favoring the bike rides , the transport with the free bus or walking...
Services and practical information
- Quilts and pillows supplied - bath linen not provided
- Heating, gas, water and electricity included
- Parking: car authorised on the site
- Pets tolerated but with extra charge in July and August
- TV, fan, kettle and toaster included
- Bedsheets and pillowcases included (for any stay of 7 nights or more)
On request and with extra :
- Bedsheets and pillowcases rental (for a stay from 1 to 6 nights)
- WiFi Internet access
- Cot, baby kit
- Final cleaning
Your holidays in La Trinité sur Mer
La Trinité sur Mer is a very pleasant sea resort, with many beaches and surrounded with natural spaces. From the campsite, by foot of by bike, nothing is easier than reaching the harbour of La Trinité and discovering the charms of the town centre. Very lovely with its shops and many restaurants, the harbour is well known for its sailing regattas and sheltered all year round some famous sailing boats.