- What are the arrival and departure time ?
Pitches : Arrival time : 2:00 pm ; departure time : noon
- What is a large confort pitch ?
A pitch of about 100 m² with a water tab, drainage and electric hook-up. Ideal for a large caravan and awning, a large campervan or tent.
- What is a medium size pitch ?
A pitch of about 80 m² with a water tab, drainage and electric hook-up. Ideal for a smaller caravan and awning, a medium size campervan or tent.
- What is a small size pitch ?
A pitch of about 50 m² with a water tab, drainage and electric hook-up. Ideal for a small tent.
- Is electricity included ?
We offer an electrical connection of 10 amps at an additional cost.
- How many cars can I park on my pitch ?
It depends on the size of your caravan, awning, campervan or tent. Usually on the large confort or medium pitches you can park one car. On the small pitches you can also park one car if your tent is small (2/3berths maximum).
- Where can I park my car if my pitch is too small ?
On the free public carpark in front of the campsite main entrance. We do not have a private carpark in the campsite.
- Can I use a barbecue on my pitch ?
Yes, but only electric or gas barbecues. The charcoal barbecues are strictly forbidden on the pitches. We put at your disposal three barbecue areas where you can use charcoal.