Health pass information - swimming pool
21st July 2021
A new government decree has just been released and here are the information. The swimming pools have been considered as places of recreation and will be subject to the same rules. When you are out and about visiting the area, access to museums, shows, entertainment venues, cinemas, etc, are subject to the presentation of a health pass by all adults from 21st July and access to bars and restaurants from 1st August.
Access to the campsite will not require a health pass or RT-PCR / antigen test, but it will be mandatory to access the swimming pool for adults over 18 years old.
We also remind you that children unaccompanied by their parents are not allowed in the swimming pool.
On presentation of the health pass at the start of your stay, we will give you a bracelet allowing you free access to the swimming pool, avoiding you having to present it each time.
The RT-PCR / antigen test, we’ll have to be shown only once during the stay.
The health pass can be in digital or paper format and is proof of :
- Full vaccination :
· 1 week after the 2nd injection for 2 shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) ;
· 4 weeks after the injection for single shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson de Janssen) ;
· 2 weeks after the injection for people who have been infected by Covid (single injection).
- Negative RT-PCR or antigen test result taken within 48h
- Or positive RT-PCR to prove you have recovered from Covid-19 within the last 6 months and more than 11 days ago
If you live outside of France:
- Non-vaccinated people (fully vaccinated), must present a negative PCR test or antigen test carried out less than 72 hours before departure. Self-testing tests are not valid to get the health pass.
- Non-vaccinated people travelling from the United Kingdom, Portugal, Cyprus, Netherlands and Greece, must carry out a test less than 24 hours before departure.